Instagram Marketing Strategy|Your brand is crucial to the success of your company.
Brand building can come in many different forms. There’s the old fashioned way where you advertise in your immediate surroundings, spreading the word about your company and your products/services on a grassroots level.
Or, you can do it over social media, reaching thousands of potential customers that you wouldn’t otherwise be able to reach offline.
Both are valuable, but in this post, we’re going to discuss the latter method; specifically answering the question, “What is Instagram marketing & how it is going to help my business?”
Instagram is no joke. It’s one of the biggest and most important social media platforms to launch and craft your brand on. Let’s find out why.
What Is Instagram Marketing?
Using Instagram as a way to market businesses has been a natural progression since the social media phenomenon hit the scene in 2010. It allows you to get a bit more personal with your customers than other forms of digital marketing, and even more than other social media platforms.
It can be used to promote products and services through posting pictures. However, it’s much more effectively used as a way to give your followers some behind the scenes look at what’s going on at your company.
Making people feel involved in what’s going on at your company and engaging with them regularly is at the core of building a great brand. As a business owner, your brand is what sets you apart from other businesses like yours.
How To Use Instagram to Market Your Business?
Your reach on Instagram will have a massive effect on how visible you are online. You can buy likes on Instagram or grow your reach organically, as long as you’re focusing on it, your heart’s in the right place.
The developers behind Instagram are always coming up with new ways for users to engage with one another. A few years ago, we saw Instagram stories, which was a Snapchat-like feature that allowed users to convey short messages without having them permanent on their feed.
Now, we’ve got IGTV, which is similar to stories, only without a limit on the length of the video. For businesses, they can be used to go live and promote new products, boost a brand, or just convey a message to followers.
Using these two features, as well as Instagram’s standard picture posting platform, you can build up your brand by using a consistent voice and theme. Be active and engage with your followers as much as you can and you’ll see a noticeable improvement in your SEO, as well as a steady increase in followers.
Don’t Let Instagram Pass You By
What is Instagram going to do for you? Well, it’s capable of being the most important of all the social media platforms for building a voice and brand.
- Marketing on Instagram is like storytelling. Gone are the days of that cold hard pitch marketing texts. If you can’t relate with your audience with a proper story you can never trigger that emotional bonding with your audience which will help you build the loyalty of your audience.
Luckily Instagram has the power to tell your brand story in the most visual way possible. Visual posts are far more effective than normal text mediums and can drive up to 650% audience engagement.
- You can also use the hashtag(#) on Instagram to promote your brand organically to a wide audience with a very minimum effort. Plus if you have the budget then you can also create some promoted ads on Instagram which can further enhance your reach.
Hopefully, if you are running Facebook ads then you can easily manage your Instagram ads promotion from the same platform.
- Instagram users have a good tendency to consume the brand content than any other social media. Instagram also allows uploading short videos( max 60 sec) in their platform which helps brands to showcase their services and products in a very effective way.
- Video is one of the most important aspects of online marketing today. So Instagram is the perfect platform that gives you the ability to promote your brand seamlessly. You can even add a filter, a caption, and your location before sharing.
- It’s become the most popular social media platform with young people and it’s showing no signs of slowing down. Use Instagram marketing the right way and you’ll get a leg up on your competition.
Did you find this article helpful? Come back and visit us again for more help with SEO and digital marketing.